- Ability to organize and structure ideas to ensure a successful transition from concept to completion.
- Proactively lead the end-to-end creative process and projects concurrently from the in-take and review of collateral requests to execution prioritization (including the management of expectations for delivery), concept development, design, layout, production, and approvals.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure projects adhere to calendar and communicate any risks or downstream implications.
- Provided creative and innovative approaches as well as outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
- Work both independently and under the direction of Creative Director, assisted the Creative Director with additional tasks related to brand design and marketing.
- Encouraged, planned and coordinated weekly meetings to discuss strategies and ideas to overcome shared obstacles.
- Successful at working in a team-based environment, or as an individual, in order to meet specific goals and deadline requirements.
- Knowledgeable about the importance of brand creation and design in order to successfully promote and increase business recognition.
- Understanding of the creative, design and technical processes, which go into building a successful print or digital campaign from concept to completion.
- Disciplined and focused, with a willingness and ability to quickly comprehend and learn new concepts and technologies.
- Organized charity events that encouraged and streamlined the participation from a large number of individuals.
2013 - CurrentPerry Ellis International
Senior Digital Designer
- Provided creative direction for design assets targeted at increasing customer interaction with the Perry Ellis brand and encouraging repeat visitations to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Partnered with brand owners, marketing researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience and design of campaigns from concept through launch.
- Worked through complex problems to arrive at simple, impactful design solutions that encouraged brand promotion and recognition through different media platforms.
- Designed and developed email marketing campaigns using the Adobe Creative Suite to increase the visibility of the Perry Ellis brand though various Email Marketing platforms.
- Developed a deep understanding of brand design systems for use in digital and print marketing platforms.
- Communicated effortlessly with others to refine and build our creative vision into a successful selling campaign and rebranding, increasing Cubavera Brand sales over my time with Perry Ellis.
- Worked directly with the Marketing Department to design targeted marketing assets for demographic specific campaigns.
- Created layouts and roughs for digital and print media promotions for the global brand of Perry Ellis.
- Researched new and developing design patterns and standards to keep a renewed interest in the usability and aesthetic uniqueness to the brand.
- Developed E-Commerce campaigns and promotions using the Adobe Creative Suite to showcase custom built homepages and banner advertising.
- Leveraged the use of mobile design to promote and sell a wide variety of products and fashion styles across multiple devices.
- Mentored and inspired other designers by giving and soliciting feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional team leadership with a focus on brand marketing leaders.
1998 - 2013Total Concept, Inc.
Lead Web Developer / UI Designer
- Communicated and maintained constant contact with outside design teams for over a hundred clients and their specific needs, such as direct mailings, print designs and trade media.
- Determined the appropriate design and visual approach for projects and presented recommendations as needed.
- Lead design projects including Packaging and Graphics; including private logo creation, and refreshes; new branded packaging initiatives and graphic designs for products.
- Developed layouts, package designs and other media with a wide range of content from simple product packaging to creative catalog design.
- Pro-actively ensured that all digital files created would be accessible and editable across most graphic design platforms, and supplied support for any possible translation issues.
Miami-Dade CollegeComputer Science
Associates In Art with a focus on Computer Science
Tampa Technical InstituteCommercial Art
Associates In Science for Commercial Art
Graduated with Honors in top 5% of Class